Professional Associations and Institutes HR Group – Spring 2017Reserve a Place >
The next Professional Associations and Institutes HR Group is taking place on Tuesday, 23 May 2017
Paydata's Professional Associations and Institutes HR Group meeting offers an easy way to network and exchange views with other HR professionals in the sector, who often face common issues.
Each meeting begins with an initial overview of reward trends and what is happening in the market, followed by an open forum discussion. Group members drive the content of the meeting and what is discussed. This offers participants a fantastic opportunity to address topics and queries which are high on their priority list.
Group members include:
- Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music
- Association of Accounting Technicians
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- British Institute of Facilities Management
- Chartered Institute of Building
- Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply
- Chartered Institute of Taxation
- Chartered Insurance Institute
- Chartered Quality Institute
- Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
- Institute of Credit Management
- Institute of Directors
- Institution of Occupational Safety and Health
- Landscape Institute
- Medical Protection Society
- National Examination Board in Occupational Safety & Health
- Royal College of Nursing of UK
- Royal College of Physicians
- Royal Institute of British Architects
- Royal Pharmaceutical Society
- Royal Society
- Royal Town Planning Institute
- The Institute of Risk Management
- The Royal College of Radiologists
- UK Green Building Council
Is this HR Group right for you?
In order to contribute to discussions and find the meeting useful, this group is most suited to reasonably senior HR/Reward professionals who have an awareness of the HR arena, their company policies and current HR challenges they might be facing.
Topics discussed in the last meeting:
- Informal incentives for completing work (as opposed to cash bonuses)
- Peoples experience of job evaluation approaches / software
- The new Gender Pay Gap reporting legislation
- The impact of Brexit
- The Apprenticeship Levy
Where attendees are in competition with each other it is very important that the meeting meets certain rules. Provisions are therefore in place to ensure each meeting is conducted in an appropriate manner.
Reserve A Place
Please fill in the form below to reserve a place on this event. A member of the Paydata team will then be in touch.