Our ServicesQuick Links To:
Professional Associations & Institutes Salary Survey
Paydata’s Professional Associations and Institutes Club Salary Survey is designed specifically for Professional Associations, Institutes, Charities and educational bodies.
The salary survey covers base pay and total cash, with fully personalised reports that highlight company market position; plus main benefits, hours and allowances.
Job roles covered by the survey
This survey includes jobs in the following areas across all levels, matched to Paydata’s classification system:
- Constitutional Affairs
- General Management
- Commercial, Advertising and Sales
- Customer Services
- Events Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- International Affairs
- Library/Information Services
- Marketing and Communications
- Member Relations
- Membership Representation
- Professional Affairs
- Public Relations
- Regional/Branch Operations
- Secretarial / PA
Benefits of Professional Associations and Institutes Club membership
Take part in the Professional Associations and Institutes Salary Survey Club and you will receive a full survey report at a time to suit you. Paydata will provide telephone support on using the survey, and answer any pay questions you may have. You will also qualify for membership of our HR Forum.
Club membership is based on company size. A 12-month subscription to the survey:
- For organisations with 50+ employees costs £650 plus VAT;
- For organisations with up to 50 employees costs £350 plus VAT;
- Participation in the Professional Associations and Institutes HR Forum is free; and
- Access to additional reporting options available, including comparator group analysis and an employee market report.
Non-participants Management Report - £1200 plus VAT
We also offer a series of specialist Directors and Executives reports
If you would like to know more about Professional Associations and Institutes Club membership please get in touch.